RSS

May.28.2010 HATE LETTER ^^


Read this "HATE LETTER"

It`s so funny plus very creative.

This is a love letter from a boy to his girlfriend..
However, the girl`s father does not like him and want him to stop their relationship...
So the boy wrote a letter to the girl...
He knows that the girl`s father will definitely read his letter.

Then, Here it goes...



*Try Read this in sequence*

1. The great love that i have for you
2. is gone, and i find my dislike for you
3. grows everyday. When i see you,
4. i don`t even like your face.
5. The one thing that i want to do is to
6. look at other girls. I never wanted to
7. marry you. Our last conversation
8. was very boring and has not
9. make me looking forward to seeing you again.
10. You think only of yourself.
11. If we were married, i know that i would find
12. life very difficult and i would have no
13. pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
14. to give. But it is not something that
15. i want to give to you. No one is more
16. foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
17. able to care for me and help me.
18. I sincerely want you to understand that
19. I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
20. if you think this is the end. Do not try
21. to answer this. Your letters are full of
22. many things that don`t interest me at all
23. true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
24. I don`t care for you. Please don`t think that
25. I am still your boyfriend.

THIS LETTER is so bad, huh?
I can`t imagine how bad this letter can hurt the girl`s feelings ==

However, before handing over the letter to the girl, the boy told the girl to
"READ BETWEEN THE LINES"
meaning-only to read
1.3.5.7.9.11.13.15.17.19.21.23.25
(odd numbers)

p.s;
i have bold the odd numbers only, so you can easily read it ^w^

hehe. Please try to read it again and again!
It`s a very clever way and so sweet :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you would like to give a comment, please do write here (and no spam pls thanks) :)

Copyright 2009 Welcome to my blog ^^. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy | Distributed by Blogger Template Place