RSS

Mar.16.2011 Moon in the night sky


Lately, i always saw a half-moon which is shining beautifully in the dark-night sky when i was on the way home from my college (recently, i always go back home night, duh -.-)
And, anyway, the moon is so beautiful :D
i like it so much and it`s so rare for me to see a moon shining as clear as this recent nights.. ^^




And so, i took a picture of it;
(Here it is)

Look at a white shine in the middle? that`s the moon!
sorry if the pic isn`t very clear, because i took it from my window`s room with my cellphone`s camera..
I wish i could see that moon again in other chance but with the falling stars on the night sky and i will say my wish ...
and only can hope that my wishes will be come true
hahaha..

1 comments:

Nolovesca11 said...

wow...
amazing story ^^

Post a Comment

if you would like to give a comment, please do write here (and no spam pls thanks) :)

Copyright 2009 Welcome to my blog ^^. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy | Distributed by Blogger Template Place