RSS

Luvvv LYNER!!! ^0^ gyaaaa


LYNER!!!
his name is Lyner Barsett..
GYAAA ^o^
my fav. male character from game ps2, Ar tonelico : Melody of Elemia.
He is my fav. male character from many games that i`ve played.

I don`t know why but,,
I really like the gameplay of this game.
After i first played this game, i just feel this game is so interesting.
And this game suddenly became my most favourite game ever!!
Bcoz, this game have some systems and features that the other game haven`t..
This game is unique!!
And plus, the design of the characters is so good ^0^



Especially, LYNER!!

I like Lyner so--so much.,.
He is like..
Emm...
Type of a guy i really like (love-love)

wahaha..
He`s so handsome, right? and plus he`s so cool.. ^w^
In the game, he`s..
Very kind.. calm..
hmm. understanding..
and so many things that made me love himm..

Gyaaa.. ^w^

I hope that there`s a guy like him in this boring world.
Yeyyy ^^

Maybe u`ll think i`m crazy T_T
But that`s the fact..
And i free to write anything i want in my blog, right?

But still..
I`m not too freak that much.
I`m just a fans of him bcoz of his personality in the game..
I just.. Astonished of him.
That`s it.

And.,.
I realize the fact that Lyner wouldn`t appeared in the real world..
hahaha XD

I`m just an ordinary girl
And of course
Now i have a crush on someone..
hehe ^w^

He`s not fulfill the criteria i want from a guy.
Not like Lyner also..
But this is a real world..
haha,,
NOBODY`s Perfect


0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you would like to give a comment, please do write here (and no spam pls thanks) :)

Copyright 2009 Welcome to my blog ^^. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy | Distributed by Blogger Template Place