RSS

May.21.2011 The reality in our society


At first, i want to you to read a song from Simple Plan titled CRAZY. This is one of the song that its lyrics criticize our social life and tell us the fact and reality of life which is so ironic but mostly happened nowadays.

Here it is...



***
Tell me what's wrong with society
When everywhere I look I see
Young girls dying to be on TV
They wont stop 'til they've reached their dreams

Diet pills, surgery
Photoshop pictures in magazines
Telling them how they should be
It doesn't make sense to me

Is everybody going crazy?
Is anybody gonna save me?
Can anybody tell me what's going on?
Tell me what's going on
If you open your eyes
You'll see that something is wrong

I guess things are not how they used to be
There's no more normal families
Parents act like enemies
Making kids feel like it's world war III

No one cares, no one's there
I guess we're all just too damn busy
Money's our first priority
It doesn't make sense to me

Is everybody going crazy?
Is anybody gonna save me?
Can anybody tell me what's going on?
Tell me what's going on
If you open your eyes
You'll see that something is wrong

Is everybody going crazy?
Is everybody going crazy?

Tell me what's wrong with society
When everywhere I look I see
Rich guys driving big SUV's
While kids are starving in the streets
No one cares
No one likes to share
I guess life's unfair

Is everybody going crazy?
Is anybody gonna save me?
Can anybody tell me what's going on
Tell me what's going on
If you open your eyes
You'll see that something

something is wrong
Is everybody going Crazy?
Can anybody tell me what's going on
Tell me what's going on
If you open your eyes
You'll see that something is wrong

***
Yeah, in my opinion this song is absolutely right. Most people in the society don`t care about others and only cares for themself.

Adults only thinks about money, like it is the only thing important in this world. And many parents don`t understand their children and often forced their opinion, thinking it will makes them happy. They don`t wanna listen to them first.

Most teenagers, especially woman obsessed with their appearance, how they look in public, so sometimes they do diet till die, styling hair and wearing make up every day, buying many branded bags, etc just to polish their outer look and makes them forget about inner beauty.
And many people just too busy for their own importance so they refuse to cares for others who are in needs.

Although it seems so bad, but this is the fact of our social life nowadays, and it`s something unavoidable. Because, along with the technology improvement, humans become more and more individualistic, more independent and also having more activity and of course more busy to care for others

It`s ironic how people always being taught in school to care about others, love others like you love yourself, helping people who are in need, etc etc etc and we answered questions in exam and of course already know it is the right thing but unfortunately it`s only a theory and like many people said, "say something is always easier than actually done it"

Not mean to be hypocrite, i know that care for others is a very difficult thing to do when we also have our own importance and also have problems in life as an individual, and maybe we often ask like, "why should i care for him/her first, when even my problems is not solved yet?"

But, that`s only natural for human.
The only thing that we can do is believe that we have something more than others who are in need so we should shares what we have to the others who don`t have. What to shares not only limited to money or material things but if we have more time, energy or knowledge, we could share it to makes a better society to live.
If all people thinks like that, then people will live in a harmony and help each other (although it`s difficult hahaha)

And remember, keep smiling :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you would like to give a comment, please do write here (and no spam pls thanks) :)

Copyright 2009 Welcome to my blog ^^. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy | Distributed by Blogger Template Place